Monday, December 30, 2013

DARK GREY 10:19:10

THE 5:24:5 TWO DAYS AGO WAS A RED REVERSAL. MORE DOWN 2MORO. I'm a tail dragger I wipe out my track When I get what I want I don't come sneakin' back The mighty wolf Make it a midnight creep The hunters And they can't find him Stealin' chicks Everywhere he go Then draggin' his tail Behind him I'm a tail dragger I wipe out my track When I get what I want Well, I don't come sneakin' back A cooter drags His tail in the sand A fish wiggle His tail in the water When the mighty wolf come along Waggin' his tail He done stole Somebody's daughter I'm a tail dragger I wipe out my tracks When I get what I want Well, I don't come sneakin' back Songwriter WILLIE DIXON........ ONE FORMULA THAT LIT TODAY & ON OTHER DARK GREY 10:19:10 DAYS WAS: OPEN DROPS MORE THAN CLOSE=AND(H611=10,J611=10,E611(E610-E611)) SOME EXAMPLES:

No comments:

Post a Comment